- In the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God, and that they are the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- Man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life there for us as a High Priest and Advocate.
- All who receive by repentance and faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again by the Holy Spirit, and become children of God.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.